MIASF Board of Directors Announce Slate of Nominations
By: MIASF Staff
Date posted: Mar 02, 2022 Wed
Following the bylaws of the Marine Industries Association of South Florida, the MIASF Board of Directors has voted upon and approved the slate of Officers and Directors proposed by the nominating committee. The slate of nominations are as follows:
· Chairman: Jimmie Harrison, Frank & Jimmie’s Propeller
· Vice Chairman: James Brewer, Roscioli Yachting Center
· Secretary/Treasurer: Graeme Lord, Fairport, Inc.
· Doug West, Westwind Marine Advisors, LLC, will serve in the role of Past-Chairman
Director Nominations for five (5) vacant directorships follow in alphabetical order:
· Julie Berry, CBRE Marina Group
· Tyler Chappell, The Chappell Group, Inc.
· Chris Coleman, Oversea Yacht Insurance
· Andrew Doole, Informa Markets
· Craig Gundry, Fassmer
· Kathleen Hagan, FHG Marine Engineering
· Michael Kelly, Bradford Marine
· Deb Radtke, American Yacht Agency
· Bill Walker, Water Taxi Fort Lauderdale
Additionally, according to our bylaws, nominations will be accepted from the general membership. If you wish to make additional nominations use the form linked here and email to Patience Cohn (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Megan Piggott (email@example.com) no later than March 14th to confirm. Each nomination must carry five (5) signatures of bona fide regular members of the Association. A final ballot will be mailed out to all regular members on Tuesday, March 22nd.