MIASF 2022 Board of Directors Elections
By: MIASF Staff
Date posted: Mar 31, 2022 Thu
The official ballot for the five seats opening on the MIASF Board of Directors for the upcoming two-year term is officially set. To cast your vote for each of the five spots, all eligible voting members were emailed a ballot with instructions on how to vote. Eligible voters include all active regular MIASF members who have paid their renewal dues for the 2022-2023 year. Votes must be cast by the designated bundle administrator via their membership portal. When you log on to vote, you will be able to view each candidate’s headshot and bio. The ballot for this year’s MIASF Board of Directors election is as follows:
- Debora Radtke, American Yacht Agents
- Ben Koppenhoefer, Elite Marine AC
- Julie Berry, CBRE Marina Group
- Katie Hagan, FHG Marine Engineering, Inc.
- Michael Kelly, Bradford Marine
- Bill Walker, Water Taxi Fort Lauderdale
- Craig Gundry, Fassmer Technical Projects
- Tyler Chappell, The Chappell Group, Inc.
- Andrew Doole, Informa Markets
- Chris Coleman, Oversea Yacht Insurance
The newly elected board members will be announced at the MIASF Annual Luncheon and Meeting on May 18th at the Lauderdale Yacht Club. Their term serving on the board will begin on July 1, 2022.