Member News: Nautical Ventures & FB Marine Group Make Top 100 Dealer List
By: MIASF Staff
Date posted: Dec 01, 2021 Wed
Boating Industry announced its 2021 Top 100 dealers during an black-tie gala on Nov. 10, 2021 on the final evening of the ELEVATE Summit in Atlanta, Georgia.
“Moving into the 17th year of the Top 100, we’ve definitely seen plenty of things change over the years. New dealers join the ranks every year, as other dealers join forces to become one,” said Top 100 program director Adam Quandt. “Yet from single-location family-owned dealerships to multi-store organizations, one thing remains the same each and every year, and that is the dealers on the Top 100 list continue to set the pace in sales, customer service and success overall.”
The Top 100 is the only independent ranking of boat dealers in North America.
The list recognizes dealerships that are unsurpassed in business operations, professionalism, marketing tactics, customer service and more. The Boating Industry Top 100 has recognized the top dealers in North America every year since 2005.
Boating Industry also recognized seven other companies with special “Best in Class” awards, for companies that particularly excelled in one area of their business.
· Best Industry Advocate — Silver Spray Sports, Fenton, Mich.
· Best Digital Strategy — Clemons Boats, Sandusky, Ohio
· Best Training — Mark's Marine, Hayden, Idaho
· Best Marketing — Nautical Ventures, Dania Beach, Fla.
· Best Customer Service — Breath's Boats & Motors, Bay St. Louis, Miss.
· Best New Idea — Shipyard Marine, Green Bay, Wis.
· Best Service Department — The Boat Shop, Tafton, Penn.
Nautical Ventures was recognized in the top 10 of the Top 100 ranked. FB Marine Group also received recognition in the list for the 6th year in a row.