Featured Job: Yacht Manager
By: MIASF Staff
Date posted: Aug 27, 2021 Fri
OCEAN Management, a division of OCEAN Independence, specializes in the operational and technical management of luxury super yachts worldwide. We are seeking a Yacht Manager to be based at our Fort Lauderdale office. Your skills must include:
· Commercial Mate, Captains or Engineer’s certificate or similar
· Minimum of 2 – 3 years operational experience onboard yachts or passenger vessels, or similar managerial shore-based experience
· Excellent written and spoken English language skills
· Strong computer literacy skills, proficient in Word and Excel
· The ability to work independently and to communicate correctly and effectively with our high-profile clients
Responsibilities would include - general yacht management, accounting, refitting and dry-docking activities and crew management. The role involves frequent travel for yacht inspections and ISM audits. This is an exciting opportunity within our young and enthusiastic Yacht Management team. OCEAN Management continues to grow and is planning to expand further in the future, offering very promising prospects for the right candidate.
How to Apply: Submit your CV and resume to email@example.com.