2019-2020 MIASF Board of Directors
By: MIASF Staff
Date posted: May 31, 2019 Fri
Congratulations to MIASF’s newly elected and re-elected board members and the executive officers who were announced by outgoing chairman, David Reed, at the MIASF Annual Dinner Meeting and Awards Ceremony.
- Newly elected: Graeme Lord/Fairport, Inc.
- Re-elected: Megan Lagasse Washington/Pier Sixty-Six; Marieke van Peer/Seahaven Superyacht Marina; James Brewer/Derecktor Shipyard
- Chairman: Jim Naugle/Lauderdale Boat Yard
- Vice Chairman: Doug West/Lauderdale Marine Center
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jimmie Harrison/Frank & Jimmie’s Propeller
- Immediate Past Chairman: David Reed/The Triton
Continuing on the board are Andrew Doole/Informa Exhibtions; Dean DuToit/National Marine Suppliers; Garnett Byrd/MarQuipt; Walter Duke III/Walter Duke + Partners; and Aaron Leatherwood/RMK Merrill-Stevens