MIASF Board adds new members July 28, 2016
The President of MIASF, Danielle Butler, announced the election of two new members to the MIASF 13-member board. Effective July 1st, Walter B. Duke III of Walter Duke + Partners and Gail Ellis of Land ‘n’ Sea Distributing, Inc. were elected by the full membership to serve a twoyear term. “Walter and Gail are excellent additions to an already dynamic board of directors,” said Butler. “We are pleased to welcome them aboard and look forward to another great year promoting the marine industry. Also, re-elected for another term are Bert Fowles of IGY Marinas, Dean Du Toit of National Marine Suppliers, and Larry Acheson of TowBoatUS Ft. Lauderdale.
The 2016-2017 MIASF Executive Officers and Board of Directors:
• President, Danielle Butler/Luxury Law Group
• Vice President, David Reed/The Triton
• Secretary/Treasurer, Jim Naugle/Jim Naugle & Co.
• Immediate Past President, Kristina Hebert/Ward’s Marine Electric
• Larry Acheson/TowBoatUS Ft. Lauderdale
• James Brewer/Derecktor Shipyards
• Dean Du Toit/National Marine Suppliers
• Walter B. Duke III/Walter Duke + Partners
• Gail Ellis/Land ‘n’ Sea Distributing
• Paul Engle/Bradford Marine
• Bert Fowles, IGY Marinas
• Jimmie Harrison/Frank & Jimmie’s Propeller Shop
• John Terrill/Lauderdale Marine Center