Faces in the Industry: Clayton Swart, MHG Insurance August 29, 2018
• Where you are from/how long you have lived in FL? South Africa/10 years
• What is your current employment information? I am the Business Development Manager for MHG Insurance Brokers. In this role, I am responsible for providing insurance guidance and solutions to the yachting and local business communities.
• How did you get interested in the marine industry? The love of the water and travel and diverse cultures. Also, how everyone in the industry has a love for travel and adventure.
• How long have you been a member of MIASF? 5 years
• What is your favorite or most valuable benefit of membership? The MIASF is a great organization, as it is dedicated to help and promote its members. It is also very strong on the advocacy side showing awareness and how important the yachting industry is in Florida.
• Are you involved in any other community organizations or events? USSA, YPY, IYBA
• What do you do for fun? Travel, Sports, fishing