Check Out & Contribute to MIASF’s New Blog July 17, 2014
A new feature of MIASF’s revamped website is the association’s blog. The function of this feature is exactly how dictionaries define it: a personal website or web page which records http://www.examcrowd.com opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis. As such, the blog will be industry and association related, timely, and possibly opinionated –in terms of MIASF staff or board members. We’re looking for ideas and suggestions from Cisco 642-436 the membership on what you would like to see on the forum.
To get a flavor for what’s currently featured, visit MIASF.org/Category/Blog and you’ll find:
- A proposal to delist manatees from the endangered list
- Pick up of improving marine business conditions in South Florida in an article by the Sun Sentinel
- A short item on Phil Purcell’s talk to the Young Professionals in Yachting
- Why Fort Lauderdale was named an All American City by the Civic League
- A drove video on the activities that took place during June’s Marine Industry Day
- Photos from events and graphics to round it all out
- Coming Soon – Save the Date – Upcoming Events You Don’t Want To Miss!
For topic suggestions, contact Patience Cohn at Info@Miasf.org and put “Blog” in the subject line.